Sunday 31 March 2013

I put some new shoes on...



Lately I've been obsessing over ankle strap sandal heels (see here, here, and here). When I got an email a few weeks ago from Zara letting me know that these were available in my size, I didn't waste any time before taking the plunge and purchasing them. I like that this pair has a chunkier heel than many ankle strap sandal heels I've seen (because who wants to be wobbling around like Bambi?). The fact that they're flattering and give some extra height (at 5'3 I'll take what I can get) are just bonuses. For spring, I imagine wearing them with everything in my wardrobe boyfriend jeans, a classic button up shirt and a blazer. You can bet that as soon as the temperature rises to double digits I'll be breaking these babies out!
Now to get a pedicure..
Xo,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment